***** Illegal Curve is no longer posting at this address. Visit us at our new location http://www.illegalcurve.com
*****

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brian Rolston won't take hometown discount

From Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune:

"They made me a decent offer [Friday], but we're not there yet," Rolston, 35, said in a phone interview. "I'm looking for my market value. What is my market value? I don't want to state it, but I think we have a good understanding of what it is.

"We're real confident if things do fall through that other teams out there will look highly on me. I don't think the age issue will be such an issue.

Read the entire article here.

The two sides sounded like they were moving towards a deal about a week ago, but apparently talks look to have stalled since then. It looks like the Wild is going to have to up offer in order to get a deal done.

Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: