Here are the morning papers from the Pacific Division:
- In Anaheim, the Ducks continue to wait on Scott Niedermayer and Teemu Selanne, writes Dan Wood.
- David Pollak of the San Jose Mercury News wonders if Doug Wilson will pull a draft-day trade.
- Don't look for the Kings to deal the number two overall pick in the draft, writes Lisa Dillman of the L.A. Times. That number two pick looks it will be used on Drew Doughty, writes Rich Hammond.
- As Mike Heika explains, Stars co-GM Les Jackson is still a scout at heart.
- With a very impressive young forward corps, look for the Coyotes to draft a defenseman at number eight, writes Jim Gintonio of the Arizona Republic.