Here are the morning papers from the Atlantic Division:
- The Rangers were delighted that Michael Del Zotto fell to them at number 20, writes Larry Brooks.
- Isles GM Garth Snow traded down twice on Friday night before selecting Josh Bailey, as Greg Logan explains.
- The Devils drafted the small but ultra-talented Mattias Tedenby on Friday night and picked up some extra picks in the process.
- The Penguins weren't drafting players last night, but they appear to have been drafting a new contract for Evgeni Malkin, as Dave Molinari explains.
- The Flyers drafted one defenseman and acquired another defenseman via trade; Ed Moran of the Philadelphia Daily News has the story.