***** Illegal Curve is no longer posting at this address. Visit us at our new location http://www.illegalcurve.com
*****

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Could Brendan Morrison land in Minnesota?

From Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune:

Hey, hey, thought I’d jump on here real quick. Hope you had a terrific Fourth of July. I had a great one. Pretty mentally refreshing to be on a boat in the middle of a lake rather than sitting in front of my laptop with my cell burning up my brain.

As I’ve been reporting since July 1, the Wild has an offer in on the Vancouver Canucks unrestricted free agent. The two sides have talked a lot.

Morrison is expected to make a decision early next week, and I can tell you, the Wild has no clue which way he’s leaning. The offer is there. It’s up to him. I’ve been talking to my Vancouver colleagues for five days now about this, and the Vancouver Province has reported that Morrison will not be returning to the Canucks.

Read more from Russo's Rants here.

Morrison would be a nice fit in Minny considering the fact that the team is extremely, extremely weak up the middle right now.

Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: