***** Illegal Curve is no longer posting at this address. Visit us at our new location http://www.illegalcurve.com
*****

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Huselius hopes to make decision later today

From Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune:

I just talked to Kristian Huselius, who’s back home in Sweden. Amazingly, he’s got the same cell phone from when I covered him pre-lockout.

Huselius told me he hopes to make a decision later today on his destination. He’s gotten a lot of interest and confirmed he’s considering Minnesota, but said, “I’m considering every team I’ve heard from. Until I decide, I can’t really do much or say too much. Minnesota is in the mix, but like I said, so are others. I haven’t made a decision at all yet.”


Read more from Russo's Rants here.

With the way salaries are headed, Huselius will probably net himself a deal around 4 year, $20 million.

Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: