***** Illegal Curve is no longer posting at this address. Visit us at our new location http://www.illegalcurve.com
*****

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lombardi Having Trouble Finding Players to Come to LA for the Hockey?

Jim Alexander notes in his blog that Dean Lombardi is frustrated with players wanting to come to LA for the weather:

"And the other thing is, too, I don't think they're coming for the right reasons. I've had people call here, pretty good players who want to come, and I say, 'Why?' 'Well, he likes the weather.' I say, 'Goodbye.' I've had enough of this crap. There's too much of this nonsense.


I have a feeling that when their young stars really hit their stride, there will be no shortage of players wanting to be in LA for the hockey. The team is nicely situated to become a contender sooner rather than later.

Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: