***** Illegal Curve is no longer posting at this address. Visit us at our new location http://www.illegalcurve.com
*****

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lundmark thinks Sutter believes in him

From Randy Sportak of the Calgary Sun:

Even when he was traded away from the Flames in the 2006-07 season, Jamie Lundmark was of the mind Darryl Sutter had faith in his abilities.

Lundmark found that belief to be true when the Flames GM signed him to a free-agent contract yesterday.

"I thought it would be best to sign with Calgary because I know Darryl and I think Darryl believes in me," Lundmark said. "But I know I have to earn a spot."

Read the entire story here.

Signing Lundmark to a two-way contract isn't a very risky move for the Flames. The team might as well take a chance on Lundmark.

Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: