***** Illegal Curve is no longer posting at this address. Visit us at our new location http://www.illegalcurve.com
*****

Monday, July 7, 2008

Not so hot-Lanta

From Mike Knobler of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution:

Boyle’s reaction, from a story in the St. Petersburg Times: “I’ve given this franchise everything I had. I love the area. I love the fans. But at the end of the day, I was misled and lied to and completely disrespected. When you threaten to be put on waivers and end up in Atlanta, it was an eye-opening situation for me.”

So, the prospect of ending up in Atlanta is the NHL equivalent of your worst nightmare?


Read the entire story here.

The fact is, with their current roster, not many players are going to want to end up in Atlanta unless they are significantly overpaid. The cure for this problem is, of course, winning. But after looking at the team's roster, that could be a long, long ways away.

Ballhype: hype it up!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

It's so bad down here, it's almost worth a blogosphere campaign to get Waddell fired.