***** Illegal Curve is no longer posting at this address. Visit us at our new location http://www.illegalcurve.com
*****

Friday, July 4, 2008

Streit had good feeling about the Islanders

From Greg Logan of Newsday:

"I just had a good feeling about the whole situation," Streit said in a telephone interview from Zurich, where he's working with his personal trainer. "I really like the team, and I love the city.

So, it was kind of an easy decision for me."I had good, exciting years in Montreal, but for me as a person and a player, it was time to move on. I'm not sad at all. I'm really excited because I played in Long Island many times with Montreal, and I always liked it there."

Read the entire article here.

Translation: "The Islanders offered me way more money than the Habs, so it was time to move on."

Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: