***** Illegal Curve is no longer posting at this address. Visit us at our new location http://www.illegalcurve.com
*****

Monday, July 7, 2008

The Boyle Situation in Tamps Is More Than Meets the Eye

Defenceman Dan Boyle, recently traded to San Jose, was evidently unhappy with new owner Len Barrie, in a dispute that may go back to the days when they played together in Florida.

"I don't know if I have too much class or what, because I don't want to say exactly what was said, but when it gets personal like it did, the line was crossed," Boyle said. "When my work ethic is questioned, my offseason work ethic and the way I get ready for games and what I do is questioned, and it gets personal and I'm threatened, that is absolutely the way not to do business."
It seems that Tampa Bay is working hard to keep itself in the news. I suspect this issue will be hashed out over the next few days.

Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: