***** Illegal Curve is no longer posting at this address. Visit us at our new location http://www.illegalcurve.com
*****

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kyle Okposo focused on having a successful sophomore season

From Dan Martin of the NY Post:

"I think we can do big things here, and obviously, I want to be a part of that," Okposo said. "You do pay attention to all the stuff that goes on [with free agency] and who goes where, but I can't worry about that. I have too much to do to get myself ready to play well at this level. I still have a lot to prove. No matter what anyone else thinks of me, if I don't perform on the ice, it's not going to matter."

Read the entire article here.

By all accounts, he will surely be given the opportunity to flourish on the Island this season.

Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: