***** Illegal Curve is no longer posting at this address. Visit us at our new location http://www.illegalcurve.com
*****

Friday, July 11, 2008

Sakic still pondering future

From Adrian Dater of the Denver Post:

"I've got some time," the 19-year NHL veteran said before his tee time at the American Century Championship Celebrity-Am on Thursday morning near Lake Tahoe. "I want to make sure I'm 100 percent whichever way I choose.

"I've played the game my whole life. It's a great game; I love the game. Just mentally, right now, I'm still in a state of still deciding. When I know for sure, I can't tell you when that is going to be, but it will be before camp."

Read the entire article here.

Sakic has earned himself some time to determine if he wants to return to the Avs line-up next season or not.

Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: